OTAY RANCH FIVE COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION
COUNTRYSIDE SWIM CLUB
SWIMMING POOL RULES AND REGULATIONS
Operation Hours: 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., seven days a week.
WARNING: NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. The pool monitor is not a lifeguard and is not trained to perform life saving measures. The Otay Ranch Five Community Association (Otay Ranch Five) assumes no responsibility for any accident or injury in connection with such use or for any loss or damage to personal property. Use the pool at your own risk. For safety reasons, children under the age of 14 shall not use the pool without a parent or adult guardian in attendance.
Exclusive Use: All gates must remain closed and locked at all times. Swim Club use is for Otay Ranch Five residents and their guests. Otay Ranch Five resident Identification Cards are required.
Guest Policy is four (4) guests maximum per household. All residents and guests must park on the street No off-street parking is provided.
All swimmers must shower before entering pool. Proper swim attire is required. Swimmers should tie back shoulder-length or longer hair to avoid clogging pool filters.
Noise or music may not be so loud as to disturb your neighbors.
No one under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs may enter the Swim Club complex. No alcohol or drugs may be brought into the Swim Club complex.
Incontinent persons are required to wear plastic pants especially designed for use by incontinent persons in water or swim diapers when using the pool or wading pool. Disposable diapers are not allowed.
For health reasons, anyone who is or has experienced diarrhea at any time within the last 14 days is prohibited from entering the pool.
Not allowed at any time in the pool, wading pool or pool areas.
- No diving
- No pets, including without limitation, dogs, cats and birds (service animals excepted)
- No glass
- No bicycles, skateboards, scooters, skates or similar objects
- No running, pushing or horseplay
- No squirt guns or other water projecting devices
- No Smoking
- No eating food or drinking in the pool or wading pool. No hard balls, tennis balls, rocks or coins permitted in the water.
- Pool safety equipment is for emergency use only. Homeowners responsible for damage to pool equipment or furnishings will be required to immediately refund Otay Ranch Five for losses related to the damage.
WARNING: Use of the facilities by the entire household may be suspended, subject to a hearing by the Otay Ranch Five Board, for violation of these rules. Non-resident violators are subject to trespass laws, enforced by Chula Vista Police Department.
These amended Swimming Pool Rules and Regulations were duly approved and adopted by the Board of Directors for Otay Ranch Five Community Association at its open meeting held on July 30, 2013